Re: [ossig] Other open source projects

Hi, Angus here.

Well, i'm working as security consultant that are so how related to Smart card, token, PKI implementation....  would like to have review on your project...

Meanwhile, i was rolling a Linux LiveCD Development Project as well, as u can see it in the latest MyOSS Mag... if u would like to know more or contribute, do let me know, and i will direct you to a more detail info link.

Alright, looking forward 2 hear from u. Good day.

Regards,
=AnGuS=