Re: [ossig] Other open source projects

> I've been on this mailing list for a few months now, seems to me to be
> mostly a linux mailing list. Are there other discussions going on for

http://www.iosn.net/country/malaysia/malaysian_foss_contributors/

There are quite a number of initiatives locally besides pure software
development work, including the magazine [mag.my-opensource.org], the
meetups [myoss.iosn.net], blogs/irc [myoss.bytebot.net], and other
community driven events [upcoming sfd, for example].

Get involved! Quickest way would be via the mailing list and the IRC
channel (irc.freenode.net, #myoss).

Ditesh