Re: [ossig] Other open source projects

Title:
This looks interesting!

Can you add me to the list of oss contributors pls ...

I have 2 projects i put in open source:

Gandalf  - a Java wizard framework (http://gandalf.sourceforge.net) -- this is not active today
Jaccal - a Java-based smart card access layer (http://jaccal.sourceforge.net) -- this is quite active

I also do some research on open source licences.

Ditesh wrote:
I've been on this mailing list for a few months now, seems to me to be
mostly a linux mailing list. Are there other discussions going on for

http://www.iosn.net/country/malaysia/malaysian_foss_contributors/

There are quite a number of initiatives locally besides pure software
development work, including the magazine [mag.my-opensource.org], the
meetups [myoss.iosn.net], blogs/irc [myoss.bytebot.net], and other
community driven events [upcoming sfd, for example].

Get involved! Quickest way would be via the mailing list and the IRC
channel (irc.freenode.net, #myoss).

Ditesh