Re: [myoss] Re: [ossig] Software Freedom Day. - Need a Venue.

On Sat, 2005-09-03 at 22:13 +0800, BIGrat wrote:
> i have an appointment to see a vendor to discuss about the possibility
> of sponsoring a location either in midvalley or 1utama or LY.  looks
> good but requires a balck and white from them.

That would be Good.

In the meantime, I was reading what our friends in .sg are doing, there
donning a Penguin Suit (i'm not sure if they're just kidding with this
or..) and instead of getting a location, they're gonna be moving round
in Orchard and handing it out for interested parties.

I hear that they've gotten the OK from the local Police ppl to do this.

What is the possibility of doing something like this in say... the
Golden Triangle?

>   in the meantime if
> someone could get me some numbers eg cost of the table space and usage
> of electricity, it would be most helpful.

Actually, I have no idea where / what you want these numbers. (perhaps I
don't understand the question fully)

> tks.
>
> On 9/3/05, Jason Lim <jasonlimcm@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I think the most important is to confirm venue.
> >
> >  Anyone can help?
> >
> > On 9/3/05, BIGrat <tikus.besar@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > i can get 100 sleeved CDs of linux.  will that help?

Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!
Neuromancer 14:09:41 up 2 days, 14:21, 8 users, load average: 0.93,
1.10, 0.75