Re: [ossig] Other open source projects

yes..

http://sourceforge.net/projects/enterprise/

Project UNIX name: enterprise
Registered: 2002-08-12 09:04
Activity Percentile (last week): 86.93

--- Chang Sau Sheong <cssheong@pacific.net.sg> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been on this mailing list for a few months now, seems to me to be
> mostly a linux mailing list. Are there other discussions going on for
> other open source projects? Are there any open source projects by
> Malaysians, or any discussion on open initiatives in Malaysia?
> Encouraging more people to adopt open source, or encouraging more
> developers to release to open source? Or even discussion on open source
> licensing?
>
> Just wanted to see if there are other discussions other than linux in
> this list.
>
> Thks!
>
> --
> sausheong
>
> http://saush.com
> http://read.saush.com
> http://jaccal.sourceforge.net

Wavelet Solutions Sdn Bhd
        - Your Franchise Management Solutions Partner
Unit C-902 Penthouse, Kelana Square
17, Jalan SS7/26, Kelana Jaya
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 47301
Malaysia.
Tel: 012-6018838

CONFIDENTIAL NOTE:
The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the mail.
Thank you.