Re: [myoss] Re: [ossig] Software Freedom Day. - Need a Venue.

On 09/05/05 14:09 Ow Mun Heng said the following:
> What is the possibility of doing something like this in say... the
> Golden Triangle?

given the malaysian propensity for all things free (as in beer), wouldnt
this then result in a bunch of people just picking up free CDs to be used
as coasters without even understanding what SFD is about nor the software
on the CDs ?

somehow, given the limited resources available, it would make much more
productive sense to narrow down the scope as well as confine the audience
to one which would appreciate what is being given out.