Attn: BigRat Re: [myoss] Re: [ossig] Software Freedom Day. - Needa Venue.

On Sat, 2005-09-03 at 22:13 +0800, BIGrat wrote:
> i have an appointment to see a vendor to discuss about the possibility
> of sponsoring a location either in midvalley or 1utama or LY.  looks
> good but requires a balck and white from them.  in the meantime if
> someone could get me some numbers eg cost of the table space and usage
> of electricity, it would be most helpful.

Hi BigRat,

	Did you make any headway with this? I just got off the phone with KL
Sentral, (finally able to get to them) and they are stating they need 1
month prior notice before they are able to allow the event.

I've tried calling Low Yat too, unfortunately, their A&P (ad and Promo)
team was not in. I'll try again tomorrow.

But given the poor nature of this, what are the options which are left?

Appreciate a quick response.

There's 2 more Hope.

1. Low Yat - Call tommorrow
2. Have a contact in Low Yat who may (a big _may_) be able to offer a
space in their shop for this 4-6 hours 1 time event.

So, keep our fingers crossed.

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!