Re: [ossig] Software Freedom Day. - Need a Venue.

BIGrat wrote:

so guys, what is the decision so far? kaeru was pretty stressed up
seeing no progress...

btw, we chatted in #myoss, and the cost of KL Sentral is gonna be Rm500.
any chance to get moolah last minute now for the place?

i am ready to chip in my donation when it is needed. so please let us
get thigns moving.

SL