Re: [ossig] Other open source projects

On Thu, 2005-09-08 at 16:05 +0200, Sian Lun Lau wrote:
> >Notice I didn't mention python. I don't meet people developing on it
> at
> >the moment :o(
> >
> oh you better go meet some :) there are plenty everywhere. Even many
> stuffs in FC/RH are running using python :)

Might I add, that one of the 3 things Mark Shuttleworth considers
important (because it made him a shiteload of cash with Thawte) is
Python. Ubuntu tools are also almost exclusively Python-ed

On an OS level, RH/FC and Ubuntu are very "Pythonic". On an app level,
the list is enormous...

</not-python-zealot-really>
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/