Re: [ossig] Other open source projects

I hate to say this, but this can be said of any free/open software in the market today. Even if Sun's Java implementation is declared  licensed under GPL today, tomorrow if Sun decides to pull Java off GPL, they can do it. Nothing to stop them, since they are the copyright owners. There are estoppel issues of course, and you can sue them in court but that's not the point, right?
There are also more complex issues that what is stated here actually.

You meant that bit abt using GPL fonts making the document GPL as a joke right ? :) I'm just afraid someone might think it's true.