Re: [ossig] Software Freedom Day 2005

Aizat Faiz wrote:

>Time:
>September 10th 2005, 12-6pm
>
>We need your help! If you would like to help, please reply back to
>this thread, or contact me at 017-6908783 .
>
>The following items are needed and more maybe:
>Router + Cables ( or bring your own )
>Live CDs ( pending )
>Fliers ( hand out or design one )
>Penguin Dolls
>Laptop
>Laptop Locks
>MyOSS Magazine ( Browsing Copies )
>Digicam
>BSA Flyers/Posters

We get ready an empty speaker layer for you to put your laptops, demo
machines, or poster onto it.

Please bring
- few 4 gang power socket
- design or print some open source logo for decoration
- design some flyers (half a4 size or 1/3 of a4 size) and distribute
them near the main entrance and guide them to the show case area
(suggestion only)
- donation box :)

wai sing