Re: [ossig] Software Freedom Day 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-09 at 19:00 +0800, Wai Sing LOW wrote:
> Aizat Faiz wrote:
>
> >Time:
> >September 10th 2005, 12-6pm
> >
> >We need your help! If you would like to help,contact me at 017-6908783 .
> >
> >The following items are needed and more maybe:
> >Router + Cables ( or bring your own )
Kaeru will bring his router. Aizat will loan 1 from friend. Will bring 1
or 2 RJ45 cables.

> >Live CDs ( pending )

will burn out ~20 copies since that's all the blanks I have

> >Fliers ( hand out or design one )

Will try to create some. as advised by wai seng.. 3 flyers in 1 A4
paper. (cut and distribute)
\I've also bought 4 sheets of white mahjong paper + 1 marker pen and 1
masking tape. Will be used to draw "FREE and open source SOFTWARE"
Well, it will at least bring in some (needed) attention.

Anyone got a penguin suit?

> >Laptop Locks
I've got one I can spare

> >MyOSS Magazine ( Browsing Copies )
This is definitely my area. Sad to say that someone took a photostat
copy during RMS's talk.

> >BSA Flyers/Posters
jason Lim is handling that. (after LPI, will bring, he)

> We get ready an empty speaker layer for you to put your laptops, demo
> machines, or poster onto it.

Cool

> Please bring
> - few 4 gang power socket
Kaeru will bring 1 5-gang Plug. I don't have any spare at home. (unless
I turn off my home-server. Will consider)

> - donation box :)
Free LiveCDs but "donate" to cover costs.

> wai sing

Many thanks again for making this happen.

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!