Re: [ossig] Huawei 3G Data card

Tried Huawei 3G data card.  it is detected as a usb device. I did not
know what to do as there was no reference . I have the output from
/proc/usb/devices if anyone wants to try.

Anyway, i managed to get Celcom 3G to work on the Novatel wireless 3G
data card (supplied by maxis). No encumberance there.  Got some help
from the net for that.  I was borrowing the huawei card, could not try
more stuff. I won't be pursuing the huawei card since it works on maxis
3g card.

Cheers
Tsewai