Re: [ossig] Evening Talk on 19 September 2005 -Application Development on FOSS(Free and Open Source Software) platforms

On Fri, 2005-09-16 at 04:24 +0800, Paul Tan wrote:
> > For those that still do not know how Mr. Kumar looks like, There's a
> > very captivating picture of him posted in Today's In-Tech.
>
> that was quite rotflol-able. :D

Any chance of a scan for the poor saps that don't actually get the
newspaper but prefer the online edition?

Otherwise, I can always wait the week+ or 2 weeks before it hits the
international scene ;-)
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/