Re: [ossig] Revaluing Deployment of Open Source Software

On Thursday 22 September 2005 22:24, BIGrat wrote:

> i dont think there's any disagreement here, however may i suggest that your
> response would be more appropriate in the form of a reply via Intech? it
> would be most interesting to see the response from PissKom ;-)

I can do it in my personal capacity, sure. Not as an official response from my
employers, my parents, ancestors, other bodies I'm affiliated with, MAMPU or
the Government of Malaysia, though.

I've a feeling that the government *might* decide to respond, though.

yusseri