Re: [ossig] Mimos Open Source Workshop

WE at MIMOS wish we can do so but unfortunately the
Workshop has been postponed a couple of times already.

We just need to proceed with the workshop. Those who
have to attend HITB may hve better luck next time. We
hope to be able to conduct at least one more before
year end.

-smz
sabariah.zin@mimos.my
OSS R&D,MIMOS