Re: [myoss] Re: [ossig] Revaluing Deployment of Open Source Software

On 09/22/05 23:50 Khairil Yusof said the following:
> Stop using their software and show them that we can make them
> irrelevant. If you haven't already, inform your family and friends, your
> co-workers and your community.

more importantly, the industry must also play a major role in this. the sad
fact of the matter is that not too many local companies playing in the OSS
space are willing to speak out and be heard on this issue, giving credence
to the FUD that OSS is not commercially viable and sustainable.