Re: [myoss] Re: [ossig] Revaluing Deployment of Open Source Software

On 09/23/05 01:08 Yusseri Yusoff said the following:
> Personally, I feel that I have some restrictions in speaking out too much
> because I do some work for MAMPU. I have views and opinions which may or may
> not reflect those of MAMPU (just as they have views and opinions which do not

we all have many roles, but the use of different email addresses for
different roles together with the appropriate email signatures should
remove all doubt for it. however, if one's personal views do not conflict
with the views of one's organization, then there really shouldnt be an
issue to begin with.