Re: [myoss] Re: [ossig] Revaluing Deployment of Open Source Software

On 22 Sep 2005 at 23:04, Yusseri Yusoff wrote:

> I can do it in my personal capacity, sure. Not as an official response from my
> employers, my parents, ancestors, other bodies I'm affiliated with, MAMPU or
> the Government of Malaysia, though.
>
> I've a feeling that the government *might* decide to respond, though.

In addition, other people and/or organisations who feel strongly enough
abt this should respond to this Bernama report and the more recent one
which appeared in In-Tech (20 Sept).  If enough people do so we may even
get the media to put out another article to set the record straight on the
FUDs and inaccuracies reported.  We need to generate more publicity and
awareness locally on these issues, especially those associated with
intellectual property rights.