RE: [ossig] Call for research papers, essays and reports on Freeand Open Source Software

Thank you so much, it is definitely a publication worth sharing with the
FOSS Community. FOSSFP thanks you for allowing us to republish the magazine.
Kindly include FOSSFP: Free and Open Source Software Foundation in your
future activities, we would really appreciate sharing our knowledge and best
practices with the FOSS community in Malaysia.

Keep up the great work.

Regards.
---------------------------
Fouad Riaz Bajwa
General Secretary
FOSSFP: Free & Open Source Software Foundation of Pakistan R
FOSSAC ' 2006 Secretariat
Punjab University College of Information Technology
University of The Punjab, Allama Iqbal (Old) Campus
The Mall, Lahore-54000, Pakistan
Phone #: 92 (042) 111-923-923 Ext: 27
Cell #: 92-333-4661290
e-mail: bajwa@fossfp.org
Lahore-Pakistan.
Disclaimer:
This e-mail message is intended for its recipient only. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please discard it. The author of this e- mail takes no
responsibility for the material, implicit or explicit.