Re: [myoss] Re: [ossig] Revaluing Deployment of Open Source Software

On 09/23/05 10:21 katbert@pc.jaring.my said the following:
> awareness locally on these issues, especially those associated with
> intellectual property rights.

as software developers and computing professionals, we could start by
educating our own peers on what exactly intellectual property is, why
calling it that is wrong, and that open source software does not degrade
the economic value of a company's business model.