[ossig] Re: [myoss] Malaysian Law With Respect To Employees Who Program OnTheir Own Time

On 09/23/05 16:11 Nur Hussein said the following:
> Is there such a law in Malaysia? Any law experts in the audience?

i'm not sure of the UK legislation as referred to, but am quite certain
that such an law does not exist in malaysia. however, things may get vague
and dicey if you use your employer's resources (computers, networks et al)
to write code in your spare time. to be safe, adopt a clean room approach
with personal resources, not your employers.