Re: [ossig] Malaysian Law With Respect To Employees Who Program On Their Own Time

On 09/23/05 17:02 Uwe Dippel said the following:
> their business models. Dinesh and Hong Yee tried, but they didn't want
> to listen.

the point was not to get them to listen, for they are on the choir for
their church, but rather to get the ambivalent to listen. on that count i
think the message was passed thru quite well.

as for the recalcitrant trio, jake and the fatman took care of them during
lunch. much slaughter there was.