Re: [ossig] Malaysian Law With Respect To Employees Who Program On Their Own Time

Dinesh Nair wrote:

>> their business models. Dinesh and Hong Yee tried, but they didn't want
>> to listen.
>

> the point was not to get them to listen, for they are on the choir for
> their church, but rather to get the ambivalent to listen. on that count
> i think the message was passed thru quite well.

I wonder. Me always feels highly offended if a three-liner-message is ad
nauseum repeated to me. As I said, a bit dumb I am, but not braindead.

Plus, I don't have to drive to Shah Alam for this kind of treatment.

Luckily I went, to meet the rest of you kind guys and girls out there !
Thanks, Yusseri, for the invitation ! - Where's the feedback form, btw. ?

> as for the recalcitrant trio, jake and the fatman took care of them
> during lunch. much slaughter there was.

Maybe we don't need them next time around ?

Uwe