Re: [ossig] Malaysian Law With Respect To Employees Who Program On Their Own Time

Though packaged in various flavours:
1. Software architecture is highly delicate stuff
2. Software architecture needs to be protected from being open-sourced
3. Software architecture as IP is the core value of our shares
(Does government tenders require us to open-source ?)

Architecture! Hah! I'm detecting a pattern here, and my Spidey-sense tells me it's the usual suspects. Who were the antogonists?

-= Nur Hussein =-