Re: [ossig] Malaysian Law With Respect To Employees Who Program On Their Own Time

I didn't think so, either. But I was willing to accept their point of
view as being their concern, and maybe even more.
I was angry at their resolve to hammer it to the audience instead of
entering into a discusion and listen to arguments.
The bad will was exposed by the contributor comparing the topic with the
twin-towers:

Ah, the old "false analogy" trick. If you try and point it out, and if they are cornered in a debate, they'll resort to another fallacy, "ad hominem". I wonder if it got that far.

Uwe, who were these fellows? Did you catch their names? We can investigate their affiliations, and I'm suspecting a trail will lead back to the land of Redmond where the shadows lie.

-= Nur Hussein =-