[ossig] Mampu Dialogue with Industry and ICT Community)

I'm top posting this under another thread as it's very important in
light of recent events.

Hussein wrote:
>Uwe, who were these fellows? Did you catch their names? We can
>investigate their affiliations, and I'm suspecting a trail will lead
>back to the land of Redmond where the shadows lie.

Yes.. the arguments are all the same from the common ones we hear
through around BSA, MS, Comptia, Institute for Software Choice(!!). It
would be very troubling for Malaysian ICT industry to have Pikom in that
group also.

This is a digitally signed message part