Re: [ossig] Malaysian Law With Respect To Employees Who Program On Their Own Time

Apologies the send button was accidently hit earlier....
They are from the Independent Software Architect Council Malaysia
(ISAC-M) I believe it's an MNCC special interest group.

I KNEW IT!

Don't be fooled, people. The majority of those on the so-called "Independent" Software Architect Council Malaysia are Microsoft apologists and shills. You will not find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. They're worse than actual folks from MS itself, as they *pretend* to be "neutral" but secretly forward the agenda of Microsoft. If anyone can give me names, I can show you their affiliations with the Dark Lord of Redmond.

Can you identify any from this police line-up:

http://www.isac-m.org/LinkClick.aspx?link=60&tabid=36&mid=345

-= Nur Hussein =-