Re: [ossig] Malaysian Law With Respect To Employees Who Program OnTheir Own Time

Nur Hussein wrote:

>     Apologies the send button was accidently hit earlier....
>     They are from the Independent Software Architect Council Malaysia
>     (ISAC-M) I believe it's an MNCC special interest group.
>

> I KNEW IT!
>
> Don't be fooled, people. The majority of those on the so-called
> "Independent" Software Architect Council Malaysia are Microsoft
> apologists and shills. You will not find a more wretched hive of scum
> and villainy. They're worse than actual folks from MS itself, as they
> *pretend* to be "neutral" but secretly forward the agenda of
> Microsoft. If anyone can give me names, I can show you their
> affiliations with the Dark Lord of Redmond.
>
> Can you identify any from this police line-up:
>
> http://www.isac-m.org/LinkClick.aspx?link=60&tabid=36&mid=345
> <http://www.isac-m.org/LinkClick.aspx?link=60&tabid=36&mid=345>

Can't load the pictures from their web-site but names like Aaron Tan,
Simon Seow and infospec.com.my ring a bell. Mooi-Fah Yong also from
infospec was sitting next to me.... No wonder the Microsoft guys were
just happy rubbing shoulders outside without having to utter a word
during the "dialogue".