Re: [ossig] Malaysian Law With Respect To Employees Who Program On Their Own Time

Sigh. Oh well. If the Microsoft brigade can get enough support, perhaps they might be able to stop or impede the government's OSS plan. Perhaps that's what they're trying to do now.

-= Nur Hussein =-

On 9/24/05, Molly Cheah <drcheah@pc.jaring.my> wrote:
Nur Hussein wrote:

>     Apologies the send button was accidently hit earlier....
>     They are from the Independent Software Architect Council Malaysia
>     (ISAC-M) I believe it's an MNCC special interest group.
>

> I KNEW IT!
>
> Don't be fooled, people. The majority of those on the so-called
> "Independent" Software Architect Council Malaysia are Microsoft
> apologists and shills. You will not find a more wretched hive of scum
> and villainy. They're worse than actual folks from MS itself, as they
> *pretend* to be "neutral" but secretly forward the agenda of
> Microsoft. If anyone can give me names, I can show you their
> affiliations with the Dark Lord of Redmond.
>
> Can you identify any from this police line-up:
>
> http://www.isac-m.org/LinkClick.aspx?link=60&tabid=36&mid=345
> <http://www.isac-m.org/LinkClick.aspx?link=60&tabid=36&mid=345>

Can't load the pictures from their web-site but names like Aaron Tan,
Simon Seow and infospec.com.my ring a bell. Mooi-Fah Yong also from
infospec was sitting next to me.... No wonder the Microsoft guys were
just happy rubbing shoulders outside without having to utter a word
during the "dialogue".