Re: [ossig] Malaysian Law With Respect To Employees Who Program On Their Own Time

> They are from the Independent Software Architect Council Malaysia
> (ISAC-M) I believe it's an MNCC special interest group.

From their website, http://www.isac-m.org/, it appears that membership
is by invitation only - http://www.isac-m.org/Default.aspx?tabid=73.
Would be interesting to see how many were rejected.

So, in abusing the word "independent" they can ensure that the
membership is filled with their own cronies and lock out really
independent views.

Harish