Re: [ossig] Malaysian Law With Respect To Employees Who Program OnTheir Own Time

I don't think the Microsoft brigade can do that if the Govt has the
political will but there are other factors that can slow down the
implementation. According to the survey done by MAMPU on the reasons why
Govt agencies don't migrate to OSS, the commonest reason is lack of
support.... The so-called OSS community does not even have a strategy
nor a plan to address this. Surely they can anticipate this.

My own experiences support this lack of availability of support.....

Molly