Re: [ossig] Malaysian Law With Respect To Employees Who Program OnTheir Own Time

On 09/24/05 12:49 Molly Cheah said the following:
> ethical practice guidelines for the industry not to distribute free
> copies of proprietary software to schools, universities etc. (similar to

that actually was a brilliant suggestion. i dont think it will be
implemented because interested parties would be sure to block it, but it
raised the issue of subsidized slavery in a very oblique and
non-threatening way. well done.