[ossig] Re: [myoss] Mampu Dialogue with Industry and ICT Community)

On 09/24/05 10:17 Khairil Yusof said the following:
> through around BSA, MS, Comptia, Institute for Software Choice(!!). It

CompTIA and ISC are inexorably linked. yusseri and i mind tricked the bsa
dude when we both came out and vehemently expressed support for their
anti-piracy efforts and even suggested the names of a few organizations
they can raid if they want a big-name bust.

us commie types can be capitalists too. :)