Re: [ossig] Commonwealth of Massachusetts Goes With Open Document

On 09/24/05 10:01 Khairil Yusof said the following:
> With regards to PIKOM's comments, in my letter I will be sure to state,
> that as a Malaysian citizen, I am disgusted that a foreign company

there're already a number of people writing adopting the malaysian
citizen/public funds angle in response to chairman lee's comments. since
you are in the enviable position of being involved in IOSN/APDIP, could you
submit a response as coming from IOSN instead for it'd lend credence if an
international organization also said something about the matter.