Re: [ossig] Malaysian Law With Respect To Employees Who Program OnTheir Own Time

On 09/24/05 13:33 Harish Pillay said the following:
> So, in abusing the word "independent" they can ensure that the
> membership is filled with their own cronies and lock out really
> independent views.

ahh, insertion, subversion and domination. these are the hallmarks of the
Sith and the ISAC-M fellows have just invited one Dark Lord of the Sith to
speak to their members. the Sith will attempt to use massive mind tricks to
sway, but how succesful he will be only remains to be seen.