Re: [ossig] Malaysian Law With Respect To Employees Who Program OnTheir Own Time

On 09/24/05 13:00 Molly Cheah said the following:
> Nur Hussein wrote:
>> Can you identify any from this police line-up:
 >
> Can't load the pictures from their web-site but names like Aaron Tan,
> Simon Seow and infospec.com.my ring a bell. Mooi-Fah Yong also from

let's not weaken the momentum by resorting to ad hominem and irrelevant
attacks. community involvement in the MAMPU government OSS policy process
is critical and with a lot of effort, MAMPU now recognizes the need to
interact and collaborate with the other stakeholders in the game.

adopting a combative stance purely for the sake of vengeance or ridicule
will not help the cause for it'd cement the notion that the OSS community
are a bunch of rabid fanatics who wear old computer disks on their heads
and give out blessings.

if we have to rebut, let us do it professionally, logically and with both
finesse and style. battle like with like, before we're ignored and lose the
right to respond.