Re: [ossig] Malaysian Law With Respect To Employees Who Program OnTheir Own Time

On 09/24/05 13:00 Molly Cheah said the following:
> infospec was sitting next to me.... No wonder the Microsoft guys were
> just happy rubbing shoulders outside without having to utter a word
> during the "dialogue".

this was clear in the morning before the event even started. the closed
source crowd far outnumbered the open source crowd, as was clearly seen by
the domination of the mike during the q&a session and the whinging about
mampu's policies. this situation however was predicted by the two Dark
Lords of the Sith and a strategy in dealing with that was hammered out the
night before. the strategy worked to an extent.