Re: [ossig] Malaysian Law With Respect To Employees Who Program OnTheir Own Time

Ditesh wrote:
>>this was clear in the morning before the event even started. the closed
>>source crowd far outnumbered the open source crowd, as was clearly seen by
>>the domination of the mike during the q&a session and the whinging about
>
> Once again, why was this so? Where were the FOSS folk?

No, once again, it wasn't like this. That was a concerted action by
these guys, located around the audience, not waiting for them to be
given the microphone, simply got up and - as I mentioned before - hijack
their time.
Actually, I was pretty amazed about seeing the 'Independent Malaysian
Software Architects' as a bunch of seemingly uneducated people.

Uwe