Re: [ossig] Malaysian Law With Respect To Employees Who Program OnTheir Own Time

Actually, I was pretty amazed about seeing the 'Independent Malaysian
Software Architects' as a bunch of seemingly uneducated people.

Actually, it's nothing to be surprised about. Any bunch of people can form some organisation and call themselves anything they want. Just the other day I was pondering of forming the Independent Monarchs Of Cubicle Farms, electing myself Supreme Emperor. The trick is, despite having a fancy name, you shouldn't take them all seriously.

-= Nur Hussein =-