Re: [ossig] The MAMPU event and my comments

On 09/25/05 12:32 Sabariah Mohd Zin said the following:
> i some how wonder why there was no formal invitation
> (at least via e-mail) sent to OSS MIMOS when such
> efforts were to others?? even to the extent of calling

i believe yusseri stated that an invite email to register for the
conference was sent out to these here mailing lists in august. all members
of the community were expected to register and indicate their intent to
participate. from what i understand, invites were then sent out via email,
to those who registered.

did mimos expect preferential treatment in this case ?