Re: [ossig] The MAMPU event and my comments

On Sunday 25 September 2005 14:33, Dinesh Nair wrote:

> > 3. The ISAC-M people may or may not have been MS shills. During the
> > breaks and
>
> two of them clearly were, one of whom is an MS employee.

I've checked out their profiles and you're right. Nice. During the event, a
few of the OSCC team pointed that out to me too. I said that it would be
tempting to think that we've just invited the enemy into our homes but in the
greater context of things, it didn't really matter.

yusseri