Re: [ossig] Malaysian Law With Respect To Employees Who Program OnTheir Own Time

> Nah, not. I might better not mention that their invitation e-mail never
> reached my Uniten account, neither my private e-mail at gmail (though
> everything else came in properly); and finally they faxed it over.
> (But I don't perceive any conspiracy here; rather a lack of local
> support available for OSCC ;) )

I'm not suggesting a conspiracy theory. Just wanted to know why, that's
all. Sorry it it came off wrongly.

Due credit naturally has to go to Yusseri, MAMPU and rest of the folk
who represented our community during the event - many thanks! We in the
community certainly appreciate your efforts.

Ditesh