Re: [ossig] The MAMPU event and my comments

well... considering that MIMOS and MAMPU were together
at both the 5th Asia OSS Symposium (Beijing, March
2005), and 6th Asia OSS Symposium (Colombo,6-8 Sept
2005) and have been meeting each other (well..that's
what I was made to understand, since I'm relatively
new in MIMOS) on OSS matters. Furthermore, for the
next 7th AOSS in March 2006, even though MIMOS will be
the local host, it is understood that MAMPU will still
be in the picture.

I went through the agenda of the MAMPU event, and
thought that it was one of its awareness meets, and
since there was no formal invitation to MIMOS (I got
it via my former employer's e-mail addr) I had to give
it a miss :-(

-smz