Re: [ossig] Malaysian Law With Respect To Employees Who Program OnTheirOwn Time

Nicholas Adrian Suppiah wrote:

>Note: I said "Hi" to the good Dr but I think she didn't remember me.
>Uwe, I said hi but you seem not to remember me. I am definitely very low
>profiled ;o)

I'm trying to figure out when you said hi! to me. I probably miss rather
than not recognising you. I was being "engaged" by the 2 Microsoft & the
BSA guys, so much so that the senior M$ guy had to get the younger guy
away (he wasn't sure why he was talking to me for so long!). I was
mostly talking to the girls during coffee break. Next time I'll remember
to come over to say hi!

Molly