From: owner-ossig@mncc.com.my [mailto:owner-ossig@mncc.com.my] On Behalf
Of Uwe Dippel
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 1:16 PM
To: ossig@mncc.com.my
Subject: Re: [ossig] Malaysian Law With Respect To Employees Who Program
OnTheir Own Time

Nicholas Adrian Suppiah wrote:

> Uwe, I said hi but you seem not to remember me.

Hmm. I don't remember us having been in APIIT at the same time; no. For
the rest, I *do* remember your name quite well. "Only", as you found
out, and sorry-lah, not the link between your face and your name. Very
weak excuse. I know.
I guess we need many more invitations to MAMPU to strengthen our sense
of belonging and quick identification of "The Good And The Bad".

Uwe