Re: [ossig] The MAMPU event and my comments

Cik Sabariah,

Perhaps you are also aware of MIMOS efforts
last year on the formulation of
National OSS policy.

We were also involved in a few of the feedback
sessions.

Perhaps you could kindly update us what is
the status?

I think "we" hv been giving feedbacks to a lot of
similar efforts, MAMPU is not the only one.

At the end, i think it is fair that we also need
some feedbacks from the organizers.

Thank you.

Best wishes.
/nan phin
chair, MNCC-OSSIG

Sabariah Mohd Zin wrote:
> well... considering that MIMOS and MAMPU were together
> at both the 5th Asia OSS Symposium (Beijing, March
> 2005), and 6th Asia OSS Symposium (Colombo,6-8 Sept
> 2005) and have been meeting each other (well..that's
> what I was made to understand, since I'm relatively
> new in MIMOS) on OSS matters. Furthermore, for the
> next 7th AOSS in March 2006, even though MIMOS will be
> the local host, it is understood that MAMPU will still
> be in the picture.
>
> I went through the agenda of the MAMPU event, and
> thought that it was one of its awareness meets, and
> since there was no formal invitation to MIMOS (I got
> it via my former employer's e-mail addr) I had to give
> it a miss :-(
>
> -smz
>
> --- Dinesh Nair <dinesh@alphaque.com> wrote:
>

>>did mimos expect preferential treatment in this case
>>?
>>
>>--
>>Regards,                           /\_/\   "All dogs
>>go to heaven."
>>dinesh@alphaque.com                (0 0)
>>http://www.alphaque.com/

>>| for a in past present future; do
>>|   for b in clients employers associates relatives
>>neighbours pets; do   |
>>|   echo "The opinions here in no way reflect the
>>opinions of my $a $b."  |
>>| done; done

best wishes.
/nan phin

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.