[ossig] The Malaysian Public Sector OSS Initiative Dialogue and Public Feedback

Dear All,

In a follow up to the dialogue session last Friday, 23rd September, we have
provided a feedback form at the following location:

http://opensource.mampu.gov.my/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=169&Itemid=207

Please download and fill it in and submit to:

ipp@oscc.org.my

by Monday, 10th of October. As mentioned to those who attended the event, this
is mainly so that we can work on the input.

Do let loose.

Thank you,

yusseri

p.s. Sorry for not getting this out earlier. Housekeeping.