Re: [ossig] Myoss and ossig

On Tue, 2005-09-27 at 16:44 +0800, Yusseri Yusoff wrote:
> I know I've raised this before and maybe I'm thick and can't parse through the
> answers, but why is it that we have myoss and ossig again?

I have no idea. I originally only subscribed to myoss, then I began so
see some comments which was not re-passed back to the myoss list because
people responded to the ossig list etc.

So in the end, I gave up and subscribed to both.

MyOSS = M'sia FLOSS Community brought up by Dr. Nah and others
Ossig = Under MNCC's ??

> Ow's last email with regards to MAMPU and MoE was cross-posted, i.e.
> redundant. As is this post, come to think of it.

In the enterprise world, we call it High-Availability and Redundant
Power Supplies. :-)

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!