[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ossig] Training Materials
- To: ossig@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [ossig] Training Materials
- From: Venantius Kumar <venanks@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:06:30 +0800
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=tiNC4QgMxFmRuSVtpoTf/Utq6QMz4Wz9ZpPiPVI7J0nHioxlJ7bIepKU2LyPjrrGLJCA703ebDuTfIeozH2BP7CizpJq0S+opKe2z8PfhnjlV5MnO5lJAI9dOTwE8asdiZ1ekdiqTgCt3y3JoklFbE7SJaD5rJBlFUv3nSq1DmE=
- Reply-To: ossig@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-ossig@xxxxxxxxxxx
I would like to give an introduction course on Linux for the univ I am
working in (Malaysia University of Science &
Technology). Is there any free materials availble for me to
base my training on?
Our IT Manager is a strong OSS/Linux supporter and would like to
introduce as much of it as possible to both students as well as
staffs. So any help / suggestions /advice is welcomed.